At Ertheo, we are aware of the special conditions of the programs we offer. As a result, the services we offer directed toward our young participants are especially mindful and even more so when they are located in a foreign country. We are also aware that reserving a camp or sports program implies depositing a large amount of money months prior to the start of the program, and that doing so could raise some doubts in a parent’s mind when making the final decision. However, hesitating could mean the loss of a placement in a camp or a desired academy since placements are very limited and demand for placements is high. For this reason, we would like to inform you of our cancellation policy which guarantees a complete refund in the event of certain unexpected misfortunes that could occur before the starting date of the program’s contract.
By purchasing this policy you will receive a full refund of your deposit in the event of certain unexpected circumstances that impede your son or daughter from participating in the camp or the academy.
What coverage does this insurance offer?
To confirm the specific coverage, please download the full cancellation insurance policy.
The coverage of this insurance is quite broad. Below is a list of certain unexpected circumstances that are covered by this policy.
If the contracting party finds themselves obligated to cancel their reservation before the start of the program due to a reason justified by this policy, they will receive a full refund of their deposit (program cost + enrollment fee) with the exception of the payment that corresponds to the cancellation policy.
What circumstances are covered?
For health reasons
- If the contracting party or a close family member (including extended family) gets sick or has a serious accident that impedes them from attending the program
For personal reasons
- If the contracting party needs to retake exams that they failed in school
For industrial or economic reasons
- If the contracting party has lost their job
- If the contracting party begins a new job
- If the contracting party has changed their job
- If the contracting party has suffered considerable property damages
- This insurance does not cover cancellation due to the denegation of a visa.
- This insurance does not cover cases of program interruption. That is to say, if the program has already begun, and the participant decides to abandon the program, they will receive no refund for the days they do not attend.
- It is necessary to purchase this security policy at least 30 days before the start of the program.
How do you purchase the insurance?
For this insurance to be valid, it must be purchased at the time of enrollment. In our reservation form, you must check the Cancellation Insurance box.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.